Erin Hannan, MAI joined CBRE's Capital Markets Institutional Properties team in 2015. She specializes in the marketing of office and other investment properties throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. Ms. Hannan has been involved in transactions valued in excess of $3.0 billion, including the largest single office building sale in Philadelphia.
Prior to joining CBRE, Erin spent 11 years with Cushman & Wakefield as a Senior Director in their Valuation and Advisory division, focusing on office buildings, shopping centers, industrial complexes, multifamily, and land valuations. Total valuations exceeded $15 billion.
Erin earned an MA, with distinction, in Liberal Arts from the University of Pennsylvania, and a BA from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA. She is a Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute, a member of CBRE Cares and Women’s Network, as well as CREW and ULI Philadelphia.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated member of the Appraisal Institute
- CBRE Cares Board Member
- CBRE Women’s Network
- ULI Philadelphia
- CREW Philadlephia
- Franklin and Marshall College, BA
- University of Pennsylvania, MLA
Partial Transaction List
- Two Liberty Place - Philadelphia, PA | 941,000 SF | CBD Office
- Duane Morris Plaza - Philadelphia, PA | 618,000 SF | CBD Office
- Penn Medicine - Cherry Hill, NJ | 155,000 SF | Medical Office
- Centre Square - Philadelphia, PA | 1,800,000 SF | CBD Office
- Chesterbrook Corporate Center - Wayne, PA | 1,100,000 SF | CBD Office Portfolio
- GSK - Navy Yard - Philadelphia, PA | 208,000 SF | CBD Office
Partial Client List
- AIG Global Real Estate
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- CBRE Global Investors
- Equity Commonwealth
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Keystone Property Group
- Korman Properties
- Liberty Property Trust
- Parkway Properties
- Rubenstein Partners