Erik Simper is a leader of the Global Advisory and Transaction Services business in CBRE’s Salt Lake City office, where he helps oversee global accounts of commercial occupiers. He also executes local market transactions on behalf of these clients.
Erik has worked with his clients to achieve many notable outcomes, some of which include:
- The successful consolidation of global service providers to achieve increased client leverage
- The acquisition of a facility in Houston, Texas that became a temporary relief center during the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- The sales of high-profiles assets in the Asia Pacific that had previously been unsuccessfully listed with a competitor
- The finalization of a five-year consolidation strategy of a client’s global headquarters site
- Multiple assemblages of off-market properties for highly confidential site expansion projects
Prior to joining CBRE, Erik was with Newmark Knight Frank in the Global Corporate Services division in Salt Lake City, responsible for overseeing training of personnel and site selection projects.
Erik obtained an MBA from the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah and speaks Spanish.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems
- University of Utah, Master of Business Administration
- 2016 RISE Award Winner, CBRE
- Boart Longyear
- Christopherson Business Travel
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Del Sol