Culver City light-rail station with over 80,000sf of retail & restaurant space; 240,000sf office (leased entirely to HBO); first-of-its-kind 148-key boutique hotel; 1+ acre park and plaza. Client is Lowe, AECOM Capital and Rockwood.
Transit-oriented development by Carmel Partners at Jefferson & La Cienega. 1,210 apartments, a 1+ acre public park and plaza, and 100,000sf of retail & restaurant, including a market-setting 50,000sf Whole Foods.
Mixed use development in West LA by Hines with 91,000sf of retail, restaurant and grocer space; 600 apartment units; and 160,000sf of creative office.
Leasing a 20,000sf Downtown Arts District compound by RYDA including flagship rooftop terrace.
Adaptive-reuse of a former grocery in trendy Echo Park by Champion Development. Consulted in the re-development and tenanting of 15,000 sf.
Rolling Hills Plaza
Set the market in rates and tenant curation of a 500,000sf retail plaza in Torrance near Palos Verdes. Anchored by Whole Foods, Trader Joes, 24 Hour Fitness, AMC Theaters.
Santa Monica Business Park
Selected by Boston Properties for retail consulting following the $625MM+ acquisition of the 1.2MM sf office campus.
- Whole Foods- 50,000sf at Cumulus District (LL)
- Dry Bar- Rolling Hills Plaza, Torrance (LL)
- Bluestone Lane- 2041 Colorado, Santa Monica (LL)
- Sidecar Donuts- Rolling Hills Plaza, Torrance (LL)
- Supertoro (K2 Restaurants)- Brick Works Echo Park (LL&TT)
- Kreation Juice- 3rd & Traction, Arts District (LL)
- Shiok! Asian Street Food- Rolling Hills Plaza, Torrance (LL&TT)
- Nekter Juice – Rolling Hills Plaza, Torrance (LL)
- Terraza Cha Cha Cha – 3rd & Traction (LL)
Erik is a lifelong Angelino with a deep love for his city. He joined CBRE after a career in restaurant consulting and management and enjoys cooking, hiking, and movies. Erik graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a double major in Economics and Psychology and lives in Highland Park.
- Banc of California
- Boston Properties
- Bristol Group
- Champion Development
- La Caze Developemnt
- Lincoln Property Company
- Ohio STRS