As Senior Vice President of the Occupier Services division in the CBRE Indianapolis office, Eric Steiner brings over 12 years of experience exclusively representing the interests of corporate and institutional tenants. He currently specializes in multi-market, mid-cap “portfolio” companies who have national or international space requirements. He has been involved in approximately $330 million in transaction volume in 46 states.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Steiner worked at DTZ where he served as account lead on multiple client portfolios and helped formulate strategy, implementation, execution, analysis and project justification. He has also been involved in multi-market headquarters relocations, portfolio analysis, lease restructures, consulting projects, sale-leaseback transactions, large single location assignments, build-to-suit and purchase projects.
- B.A. with concentration in real estate finance and marketing, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- National Financial Services Firm (Client Confidential): Account lead. Approximately 3.8 MM sq. ft. of leased and owned facilities / 440+ domestic locations. Led portfolio-wide lease restructure initiatives. Co-led analysis and strategy through various acquisitions over a 10-year timeframe.
- 180,000 sq. ft. (Memphis, TN) – successful completion and board approval of sensitive regional HQ lease restructure with limited market opportunities.
- 140,000 sq. ft. (Indianapolis, IN) – advised client for regional HQ assignment under strict confidentiality parameters.
- 88,000 sq. ft. (Houston, TX) – consolidation/lease restructure due to inheritance of additional space via acquisition.
- 85,000 sq. ft. (Atlanta, GA) – consolidation due to inheritance of additional space via acquisition.
- 47,000 sq. ft. (Nashville, TN) – consolidation due to inheritance of additional space via acquisition.
- 43,000 sq. ft. (New York, NY) – initial acquisition of 39,000 sq. ft. with additional take of 4,000 sq. ft.
- 40,000 sq. ft. (Tampa, FL) – lease restructure with approximately 24 months of remaining term savings, equaling app. $1.2 million in cash savings.
- Raymond James & Associates
- Diamond Foods