Eric Deutsch is a Vice Chairman in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office where he has worked since 2002. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Deutsch was a Senior Director at Cushman Wakefield. His primary area of expertise is in formulating real estate strategies and leading acquisition or disposition projects for clients in the Tri-State area.
Mr. Deutsch’s tenant representation experience includes major headquarters transactions for clients such as: Alleghany Corporation, Everest Reinsurance, The Gap, L Brands, Artisan Partners and Franklin Templeton among others. Additionally, he has extensive experience in providing service to clients with real estate requirements across the globe. He has also served as the owner’s agent for several New York City office properties including 5 Penn Plaza, 14 Wall Street, 280 Park Avenue, 200 Fifth Avenue and 1540 Broadway.
Mr. Deutsch has been the recipient of multiple Colbert Coldwell Awards, an internal record of achievement at the highest level within CBRE. Additionally, Mr. Deutsch has been awarded the Real Estate Board of New York’s prestigious Most Ingenious Deal of the Year recognition.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Trustee, Buckley Country Day School
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New Jersey
- New York University
- Recipient of the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (which recognizes the top three percent of commissioned salespeople at CBRE) in 2017