Eric Chen leads an investment sales team based in Ontario, representing clients in the sales of apartment buildings, condominium conversion and land for development for apartments in the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire regions. Eric represents a variety of client types include high net worth individuals, syndications, hedge funds, family trusts, private equities and oversea investors from Asia. As Senior Vice President of Investment Properties, combining a 10+ year track record, solid relationships and CBRE’s global platform, Eric will offer unmatched market insight, strategic advice and stellar performances to his clients.
Eric was the top investment sales producer nationally at Marcus & Millichap and he is consistently recognized as the top listing broker and investment advisor in the Southern California multifamily industry. Eric also advises clients on 1031 tax deferred exchanges by providing strategic solutions based on each individual client’s needs.
Since 2003, Eric has completed over $900 million in sales, over 200 transactions and has between 30%-40% market shares in many cities within San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire markets. Prior to joining CBRE, Eric was a Director of National Multi-Housing Group; where he successfully mentored many new agents at Marcus & Millichap.
To compliment his investment experiences, Eric prides himself on his commitment to provide his client with first-class services, which are results driven, trustworthy, effective and efficient on representing his client on listing and purchasing assignments as well as advisory services.
- CBRE Asia Pacific American Network (APN)
- National Multi-Housing Counsel
- Urban Land Institute
- Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
- Top 5 Broker in CBRE Ontario Office (2017)
- Top 20% Broker in CBRE Capital Markets (2017)
- Power Broker Award for Top Sales Broker in Inland Empire presented by CoStar (2017)
- CBRE Asia Pacific Network (APN) Co-Chairs (2017)
- CBRE Asia Pacific Network (APN) National Leadership (2016)
- Multicultural Leadership Award presented by the California Diversity Council (2015)
- Ranked #1 Broker in Ontario Office of Marcus & Millichap (2013)
- Multiple Sales Achievement Awards and National Achievement Award (2008-2013)
- Ranked Top 30 Broker Marcus & Millichap in National Multi-Housing Group (2013)
- Pace Setter Award (2008)
- California State University Fullerton, Bachelor Degree; International Business