Emily is a Senior Communication & Training Specialist with CBRE’s national Workplace practice. As a member of the Change Management group, she works closely with Change Managers to design, develop, and execute change communications and training for the implementation of medium to large scale workplace projects. Emily is a creative and motivated individual who stives to deliver value to clients across all industries.
Prior to this role, Emily was a Senior Business Development Specialist in CBRE’s Midwest Marketing division for the Americas. Based in Chicago, the group serves as the Midwest hub for the surrounding 12 markets. In this role, she was responsible for managing project intake for the Office Occupier group and distributing assignments to the marketing team. Emily partnered closely with graphic designers and writers to provide a strategic and focused approach to each pursuit. She conducted meetings with CBRE professionals to determine project type, strategic alignment, and overall success of the project. Her extensive knowledge in design made her a substantial resource for the marketing division.
Before becoming a Marketing Specialist, Emily served as a Graphic Designer for CBRE’s Midwest Business Development team. She assisted in developing unique and compelling, client-centric deliverables ranging from interactive presentations, printed brochures, eblasts, custom branding and event collateral.
- CBRE Chicago, Marketing Professional of the Year, 2020
- CBRE Cares, Chicago, Chair (2019–2021), Member
- CBRE Women’s Network, Member
- Phi Mu Fraternity, Member
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Member
- International Design Excellence Award (IDEA), 2014
- Purdue University: Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Design
- Studio Arts College International: Study Abroad in Florence, Italy