As a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Atlanta Advisory & Transactions Occupier Group, Ellen Stern provides strategic real estate advisory services to all types of corporations ranging from global Fortune 100 companies to local professional firms. With roughly 16 years of experience representing tenants in the office leasing sector, Ms. Stern is a trusted advocate for her clients and is known for providing unparalleled service and creativity to solve her clients’ varying real estate needs. Her real estate and finance background allow Ms. Stern to provide an analytical approach to create negotiating leverage in each transaction. During her career at CBRE, Ms. Stern has been involved in over 1,000 lease transactions in the metro Atlanta area and across the United States.
Before taking over her current role, Ms. Stern headed CBRE’s brokerage financial consulting group and was responsible for providing financial and analytical services to institutional and corporate clients. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Stern was with Trammel Crow Company, where she oversaw the financial structure and daily operations of two business units.
Ms. Stern is married with two children and resides in Atlanta.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Atlanta Board Council of Young Realtors, Member
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Education Committee, Member 2019-2021
- ACBR Million Dollar Club, Phoenix Member
- CBRE Women’s Network, Member
- Top 10 Office Tenant Rep Producer, ACBR Million Dollar Club - 2019
- Million Dollar Club, 2009, 2011-2017
- Deal of the Year Nominee, 2016 – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Deal of the Year Award, 2017 – Crew, Atlanta
- Alvin B. Cates Award – 2019
- Board of Directors, Goodwill of North Georgia and Goodwill Industries of North Georgia
- The Temple, Member
- University of Miami, B.B.A in Finance, Cum Laude with Honors
- George E. Merrick Academic Scholarship Award Recipient
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Dixon Hughes Goodman
- DLA Piper
- Georgia Pacific
- Ironwood Insurance
- Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Neel, Robinson & Stafford, LLC
- Pep Boys
- Schumacher Clinical Partners
- Veeam Software