Elizabeth Kilroy brings nine years of residential and commercial property management experience to her current role as Real Estate Manager. She currently manages 737 North Michigan Avenue. 737 North Michigan is a 1.1 million square foot building with 530,690 square feet of retail and office space with a 435-vehicle parking garage also onsite. The property also shares building systems with the 265 condominium units located on the top half of the building. In 2019, 737 North Michigan won both the BOMA Chicago and North Central Regional TOBY for Mixed-Use Building of the Year for the second year in a row. 737 North Michigan won the 2019 BOMA International TOBY for Mixed-Use Building.
Elizabeth is responsible for daily operations at the building including managing the building’s engineering, janitorial and security staffs, managing the building’s service contracts, assisting in lease negotiations and overseeing building capital and tenant improvement construction projects. Additionally, Elizabeth prepares the annual budgets, monthly financial reports and annual reconciliations.
Elizabeth started her career in property management in 2010 as the Property Administrator for Grand Plaza, a premier 56-story, nearly one million square foot mixed-use retail and residential property, located in Chicago’s thriving River North neighborhood. From 2012-2013, Elizabeth served as the Property Administrator at 515 North State, a 29-story, Class A high-rise also located in River North. While at 515, Elizabeth was part of the team that won the 2013 BOMA Chicago and North Central Regional TOBY award for the Green Building of the Year. Prior to joining 737 North Michigan in 2016, Elizabeth’s most recent assignment was a portfolio consisting of four properties at 600 West Fulton, 20 North Michigan, 840 North Michigan and 117 North Clinton “MetraMarket”. These properties encompassed more than 600,000 square feet of traditional office space, loft-style offices, retail, restaurant and parking in Chicago’s West Loop/Fulton District and on the Magnificent Mile.
Recognizing the importance of industry and educational involvement, Elizabeth consistently identifies ways to improve operational practices to remain competitive in the marketplace. Elizabeth has been recognized for involvement and on the job performance as a 2017 BOMA Chicago Gold Circle Award finalist for Emerging Leader of the Year and as the recipient of several CBRE awards including: the 2016 CBRE Chicago Asset Services Young Professional of the Year Award, the 2018 RISING Professional of the Year, and the 2018 CBRE Chicago Property Management Team Leader of the Year.
- 2016 CBRE Chicago- Asset Services- Young Professional of the Year
- BOMA Chicago Gold Circle – Emerging Leader Finalist
- 2017 Greater Chicago Food Depository Awards – Property Management Firm of the Year
- 2018 BOMA Chicago TOBY Winner – Mixed-Use Building
- 2018 BOMA North Central Regional TOBY Winner – Mixed-Use Building
- 2018 CBRE RISING Professionals Organization – RISE-ing Professional of the Year
- 2018 CBRE Chicago – Property Management – Team Leader of the Year
- 2019 BOMA Chicago TOBY Winner – Mixed-Use Building
- 2019 BOMA North Central Regional TOBY Winner – Mixed-Use Building
- 2019 BOMA International TOBY Winner – Mixed-Use Building
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), In progress
- BOMA Chicago – Member
- CREN- Member
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization – Philanthropy Co-Chair (2016-2017)
- CBRE Chicago Rising Professionals Organization- Initiatives Co-Chair (2018-2019)
- CBRE Chicago Women's Networking Group- Steering Committee (2018-2019)
- Magnificent Mile Association- Events Committee Member (2018-2019)
- Marquette University Real Estate Alumni Association -Member
- Marquette University, Bachelors of Science, Finance & Commercial Real Estate