Elizabeth DeWitt is a Vice President in CBRE’s Savannah office, serving retail, office and industrial/flex landlords and tenants. Elizabeth has over 20 years of experience providing advisory and brokerage services in all commercial property types with concentration in national and international corporate clients. Elizabeth covers coastal Georgia and South Carolina. Ms. DeWitt uses her strategic planning, financial analysis and negotiation skills to deliver retail clients the best real estate solution.
A native of Dallas, Texas, Elizabeth has experience working with CBRE clients from local, national and international level throughout her career.
Elizabeth has a broad array of expertise in commercial real estate including lease negotiation, site selection, multi-market clients, tenant/landlord representation, investment sales. Elizabeth brings extensive national real estate experience to CBRE from her tenure with Trammell Crow Company. Throughout her car career her strengths have been in financial analysis and client management. Ms. DeWitt formulated strategies for retail brokerage services including tenant representation, project leasing, investment sales and surplus disposition and worked with a diverse range of clients including Shaw Industries, OfficeMax , Applebee’s and other national brands.
With over 20 years of brokerage experience, Ms. DeWitt has executed over 200 lease and sale transactions totaling nearly 2 Million square feet of space throughout the United States. Ms. DeWitt brings her experience and seasoned relationships within the CBRE network to each client assignment, allowing him to provide a high level of service to each client.
- 322 West Broughton Street – Prime 5,000 SF lease of former March Jacobs to Serenity.
- 312 West Broughton Street lease to T Mobile
- 320 West Broughton Street lease to Rocketfizz
- Newsplace Retail Building Investment Sale
- 7505 Abercorn – Prime Abercorn 20,000 SF lease to Northern Tool
- 11102 Abercorn – Prime Abercorn Outparcel sold 10/2018
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Georgia and South Carolina
- Realtors Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head, Member
- Savannah Board of Realtors, Member
- Exchange Club of Savannah
- Isle of Hope Community Pool Board
- Leadership in Personnel, Children and Adult Ministry of Southside Baptist Church
- Masters of Business Administration, Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern University
- B.B.A., Finance, University of Texas at Austin
- Alton Lane
- Bella Bridesmaid
- Flip Flop Shop
- First Watch
- Fleet Feet
- Floor and Décor
- Lash Lounge
- Pet Paradise
- Rainbow Childcare
- Regions Bank
- Sea Salt and Sugar
- Sherwin Williams
- Stay Mobile
- Steve Madden
- Sun Trust Bank
- Toys R Us
- T Mobile
- US Foods