Elisa Wong joined CBRE’s Atlanta Occupier Group in the role of Transaction Manager in 2019, working with the Atlanta Transaction Services Group. Her focus is on supporting the occupier brokers with both local and multi-market deals.
Prior to joining CBRE, Elisa developed her skills and experience in the commercial real estate industry with the Atlanta offices of Wildmor Advisors and Colliers International. At both firms she supported clients with their national and international real estate portfolios, including the facilitation of leases, subleases, buyouts, and building purchases and sales.
A native of Southern California, Elisa was raised in Atlanta. She graduated from Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University College of Law.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Agnes Scott College