Elena Borthwick is a driven and highly motivated real estate professional with over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate. Currently, Elena is assisting in the management of a 1.2 million square foot industrial portfolio for institutional clients. Elena has an extensive background in financial analysis, budgeting, lease administration and maintenance of office and industrial properties. She has a strong ability to develop great relationships with clients, tenants, vendors and team members.
Elena recently relocated to Florida from Indiana where she was a Property Manager at Cushman & Wakefield for the past 4 years. She was responsible for a portfolio consisting of 23 buildings totaling 1.7 million square feet of office, industrial, flex and manufacturing space with over 100 tenants. Elena also maintains high involvement in professional industry and was a committee member at IREM Indianapolis Chapter for the past 2 years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CPM Designation
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Indiana
- Licensed Sales Associate in the State of Florida
- 2015 IREM Indianapolis Income & Expense Chair
- 2015 Committee Member for Run for Ronald 5K run and IREM Golf Outing
- 2015 Recipient of Sally Lentz-Crouse Scholarship through IREM Indianapolis to attend National Leaders Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2016 IREM Indianapolis Programs Chair
- University of Missouri – Columbia, 2003-2005
Majoring in Finance
- Tashkent State Economic University, 2001
BA in Marketing