In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Deb Hale, RPA, is a Senior Real Estate Manager with CBRE. Deb has been in the property management business for many years. She joined the company in 1999 as an on-site residential community manager and transitioned to the corporate office to manage a diverse portfolio. Deb is responsible for all aspects of property management, from preparation and implementation of annual budgets, maintaining owner/tenant relationships, supervising and scheduling building maintenance technicians, and negotiating maintenance and service contracts. Prior to joining CBRE, Deb managed several multi-family residential buildings for a local real estate company and she worked for the Douglas County Register of Deeds.
Deb currently manages a diverse portfolio including retail, office, and industrial buildings.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Nebraska
- Vice President, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) 2019
- Board of Directors, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) 2013-Present
- City of La Vista, City Council Member - 2012-Present
- Former executive board member of the Nebraska Brain Injury Association
- Past President of Pi Gamma Mu, Bellevue University
- Sarpy County Crime Stoppers Annual Citizen Award 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology - Bellevue University
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Certificate, Douglas and Sarpy County, NE and Pottawattamie County, IA
- Currently working towards a Facility Management Administrator (FMA) designation from the Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)