Dennis Jiménez joined CBRE Capital Markets – Debt & Structured Finance Group in February 2000 as Senior Production Analyst for the Orlando, Florida office, responsible for the underwriting, financial analysis, loan processing and transaction management of commercial mortgage loan requests, with particular emphasis on multifamily agency financing. Mr. Jiménez was promoted to Senior Vice President in 2021, and is currently charged with the origination, underwriting, structuring, placing and closing of debt capital for clients in the Florida region, as well as throughout the Southeast.
Since joining CBRE, Mr. Jiménez has been involved in nearly $1 billion of commercial real estate financing transactions encompassing numerous capital sources including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHA, life insurance companies, fund advisors, banks and conduits. While his core expertise is multifamily agency financing, Mr. Jiménez has also worked on other property types including retail centers, office buildings and industrial space.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Jiménez was a Senior Analyst with Collateral Mortgage Capital (now Grandbrige Capital), a FNMA DUS lender and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer with offices in Orlando, Florida, where he was responsible for proving analytical and transaction management support to their local top producer. Mr. Jiménez previous experience also includes SBA and small commercial credit analysis with a national commercial bank.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, State of Florida
- Licensed Mortgage Broker, State of Florida
- BA in Business Administration, Finance Major, Accounting Minor
- CCIM Course work includes CCIM 101, CCIM 103 and CCIM 104
- Stonebrook Apartments, Sanford, Florida | 356 units | $14,050,000
- Birch Landing Apartments, Austell, Georgia | 518 units | $21,049,000
- Archon Portfolio, Atlanta, Georgia | 760 units | $31,900,000
- Oasis at Naples Apartments, Naples, Florida | 216 units | $15,490,000