Del Early is a Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services business segment. In that role, Del serves as a trusted commercial real estate advisor to senior executives, business owners and entrepreneurs.
By leveraging his diverse experience and relationships in the commercial real estate industry, as well as industry-leading technology, market research and intelligence, Del delivers customized real estate solutions that allow his clients to meet their business objectives in the most strategic and cost-efficient manner. A lawyer by training, Del brings a holistic problem-solving approach to every project, while always maintaining a keen focus on what is in the best interest of his client.
Del is a multi-year member of the Million Dollar Club of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors. In addition to his real estate advisory practice, Del is active in the community with the Rotary Club of Vinings, and Families First, a non-profit family and children services agency founded in 1890, where he currently serves on the Executive Committee and is immediate past Chairman of the Board.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Families First, Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Immediate Past Chairman
- Morehouse College Alumni Association, Lifetime Member
- Rotary Club of Vinings, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, District of Columbia
- B.A., Business Administration & Finance, Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA
- J.D., Howard University School of Law
- Atrium Health
- Buckhead Wine Cellars
- Ceilings Plus
- Columbia Pacific
- Concessions International
- The Dawson Company
- DuBose Miller
- Genesis Sports Medicine
- Heartland Healthcare
- H.J. Russell & Co.
- Malone Construction
- Morgan & Morgan
- Orthopaedics of Atlanta
- Premier Eye Physicians
- RLJ Equity Partners
- SL King & Associates
- Stewart Trial Attorneys