David Todd Jr. is a First Vice
President in CBRE’s Office Tenant Representation Group in Atlanta since 2006.
With more than 14 years of experience, Mr. Todd specializes in representing
office tenants while developing creative real estate strategies that provide
the needed flexibility as clients face the challenges associated with economic
growth and cultural changes in the marketplace.
His expertise allows him to provide the most effective financial
strategies related to consolidations, relocations, acquisitions, and
Prior to his career in real estate,
Mr. Todd was CEO of an Internet software company, Laconic Logic, where he
provided strategic vision and developed partnership alliances.
Mr. Todd has successfully
represented a diverse group of clients ranging from large corporations,
governmental entities, the entertainment industry, growth-oriented
entrepreneurs, medical practices, large and small law firms and major
Mr. Todd has played integral roles
in some of Atlanta’s most significant real estate transactions including
advising the City of Atlanta on the $26 million sale of Underground Atlanta and
the marketing of Atlanta’s historic Civic Center. In addition, Mr. Todd worked
with Chime Solutions to create a national call center bringing more than 1,000
jobs to the City of Morrow, GA.
Mr. Todd is an Atlanta native and
married with two children. He also
enjoys running and coaching youth basketball and track.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta, Board of Directors (Executive Committee)
- Central Atlanta Progress, Board Member
- McPherson Implementation Local Redevelopment Authority (MILRA), Former Board Member
- Saved By The Ball Foundation – Advisory Board Member
- CBRE African–American Network Group (AANG) Member
- 2014 Families First Dining For A Difference, Co-Chair
- M.B.A., Harvard Business School – Awarded the Johnson & Johnson Leadership Fellow
- B.A., Morehouse College