David Lansbury works in partnership with CBRE Southeast Multifamily, with a focus on creating opportunities for investors in the middle-market space. He brings over a decade of industry knowledge to this endeavor, having overseen CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory activities along the Southeast Coast, and previously, with over five years of real estate valuation and consulting experience in the Washington, DC metro region. David is known for both his objective analytical capabilities and local/regional market knowledge. Clients benefit directly from his ability to effectively communicate this base of knowledge, ensuring that they have the tools to make informed decisions across-the-board.
- College of Charleston, M.S.
- University of Tennessee, B.A.
Honors | Recognition | Affiliations
- CBRE Capital Markets – Investment Sales, Multifamily
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Multiple State Real Estate Licensing and Appraisal Certifications