David Conn is an Executive Vice President, and retail specialist. Mr. Conn provides corporate real
estate services to major retailers including strategic planning, market research, and site selection
services. He also provides development and consulting services to institutions and retail developers.
In his 31 years with CBRE, Mr. Conn has successfully negotiated well over 800 transactions on behalf
of his clients.
In 2007 and 2006, Mr. Conn was recognized as the Top Producing Retail Professional in the
Company. In 2006, Mr. Conn was also awarded the Florida William H. McCarthy Award, the
company’s highest honor in recognition of integrity, ethics and leadership; and in 1999 he was
awarded the Larry Perrish Leadership Award by his peers, which is given annually to the “Retail
Salesman who exemplifies the Best of Class within CBRE.”
- Shops at Wiregrass – Currently leasing a 750,000 sq. ft. regional lifestyle center in Wesley
Chapel, FL on behalf of QIC (Australia).
- Shoppes at Park Place – Currently leasing a 500,000 sq. ft. community center in Pinellas Park, FL
on behalf of Greystone.
- Clearwater Mall Redevelopment – 750,000 sq. ft. regional center in Clearwater, FL.
Arranged a joint venture between New Plan Excel Realty Trust (Brixmor) and The Sembler
Company, provided consulting services, and handled anchor tenant procurement and outparcels.
- Gulf Coast Town Center – 1.7 million sq. ft. hybrid center in Fort Myers, FL. Represented the
Richard E. Jacobs Group.
- Target – Currently representing Target along the Florida west coast.
- Wawa - Currently handling Wawa’s entry throughout the west coast of Florida. Completed
approximately100 transactions in the last five years.
- Wild Fork Foods – Currently representing Wild Fork Foods expansion throughout the Tampa Bay
- Winn-Dixie – Currently handling Winn-Dixie’s expansion throughout the Florida west coast.
- Tampa International Airport – Led a team that provided land development consulting services to
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Board Member, Gift of Adoption Fund
- Tampa Kiwanis Club, Member Board of Directors, Past President – Kiwanis Foundation
- Hamilton College, Bachelor of Arts
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- CBRE Top Retail Professional-Americas, 2007, 2006; #1-Southeast all specialties, 2008
- William H. McCarthy Award – Florida, 2006
- Larry Perrish Leadership Award, 1999
- CBRE Number One Broker – Tampa, 8 times since 1995
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (CBRE Top 3 Percent – 2007, 2006, 1998, 1997)
- CBRE Top 200, seven times since 1996
- Broker of the Year, 2003 – Gulf Coast Business Journal
- Superstar Broker, 1999 – Real Estate Forum Magazine
- CBRE Number One Florida (all specialties) – 2008, 2007, 1998, 1997
- Blue Martini
- Boot Barn
- Wild Fook Foods