David Bauman is the Director of Global Advisory and Transaction Services for CBRE Salt Lake City. Within this role, David oversees global client relations, develops transaction management strategies for global clients, directs business development, and manages a Salt Lake City-based team of transaction managers servicing clients occupying real estate throughout the globe.
David began his career in corporate real estate in 2006, and has since managed many global accounts for clients spanning private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. His experience includes market research in global cities, tenant representation, advising clients on complex land development and entitlement issues, and developing real estate strategies with clients that relate to their corporate visions and objectives. Prior to joining CBRE, David served as the Director of Global Corporate Services in Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Salt Lake City office. Throughout his career, he has transacted over $500 million in real estate located in more than 30 countries.
David currently sits on leadership boards with both the World Trade Center of Utah as well as the Utah Chapter of CoreNet Global. He is an adjunct professor for the University of Utah’s Master of Real Estate Development program.
- CoreNet Global Member
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- Adjunct Professor, Master of Real Estate Development – University of Utah
- 2013 Eagle Award, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank – Salt Lake City
- 2011 Top Producer, NAI Global
- 2010 Top Producer, NAI Global
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Arts, Finance
- University of Utah, Master of Business Administration
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The Presbyterian Foundation
- Flying J
- Sinclair Oil
- Pilot Travel Centers
- John Deers Landscapes
- Property Reserve Inc.
- Suburban Land Reserve
- AmericanWest Bank
- Zions Bank
- Boart Longyear
- Unity Technologies