Darice Rose is the Director of CBRE’s Office Institutional Properties Group in Atlanta. She is responsible for the development and execution customized marketing strategies and provides strategic and operational leadership for the group.
Leveraging over 15 years of capital markets experience and more than $13 billion of institutional transactions, she is a veteran of capital markets strategy and execution. As a key member of the top regional office institutional sales team, Darice leads the creation of committee-ready investment and marketing strategies interweaving economic trends, capital market dynamics, forensic underwriting, and local market expertise.
Darice also provides strategic and operational leadership to CBRE’s institutional properties platform. She plays an integral role to business development, tactical planning, and technology integration initiatives that enable the group to leverage internal expertise as well as the knowledge of CBRE’s global capital markets platform.
Darice has spent a career linking capital markets economics to local market investment – from office and industrial institutional investment, to high-net worth estate planning, to university-sponsored housing strategies, and affordable housing policy and investment.
In 2017, Darice spearheaded the team’s strategic plan with ten quantifiable KPIs, tactical business development initiatives, and technology integration for enhanced regional/national/ global collaboration. Since its implementation, the team has grown its market share resulting in a 75% increase in revenue. Most notably, its Atlanta market share nearly doubled having held the leading market position since 2018. Darice also contributed to the realignment and improvement of the team P&L by substantially reducing expense leakage by more than 20%.
- Urban Land Institute – Member; Capital Markets Council Member (2020)
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) Designee
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Georgia
- Harvard ManageMentor (HMM), Harvard Business School Executive Education
- Master’s of City and Regional Planning, Real Estate Development, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.A. in Economics and Comparative Religious Studies, Elon University
- Disposition strategy
- Innovative marketing
- Placemaking research & insights
- Capital market analytics
- Collaborative problem solving
- Business planning
- Project management
- Technical integration leader
- Cross-platform integration