As Manager, Regional Facilities on the HP/NMCI account, Danna leads a talented team of individuals providing facilities management and critical facilities engineering services to HPES in support of the NMCI contract for the Department of the Navy. Danna and her team have a proven track record in providing superior customer service and in bringing value to the client. Danna’s focus is on ensuring the reliability of the critical infrastructure that supports the clients business, by implementing and supporting industry proven best management practices. Danna’s focus for this account is:
- Preventive and predictive maintenance activities to ensure reliability of the critical infrastructure
- Environmental health and safety compliance
- Project management of IT infrastructure upgrades, capital equipment replacement/upgrades, as well as facility build outs
- Management of FM services including janitorial, pest control, physical security, document destruction, furniture adds, moves, and changes.
- Financial management, sourcing, and diversity spend
- Industrial security – acts as the facility security officer and is responsible for all government security clearances held by CBRE employees across multiple accounts
This role brings many unique challenges that come with managing a portfolio of mission critical facilities, as well as a workforce that is geographically diverse in nature. Danna has been serving the HP/NMCI account since 2002, and has been instrumental in growing the CBRE team to its present size and quality by seeking and hiring skilled administrative and building engineering talent.
Danna has almost 30 years of experience in facilities management and environmental health and safety. Prior to joining CBRE, Danna worked for the Titan Corporation (now L-3 Communications) where she held several positions including Facilities Assistant, Facilities Manager, Manager Environmental Health and Safety, and finally Director of Facility Services. In this position, Danna managed the corporate headquarters and other corporate functions including voice services, space planning, employee health and safety, environmental compliance, and employee events.