Based in Chicago, Dan is a Regional Facilities Director for the GE account. Dan is responsible for managing teams of CBRE facilities professionals who provide overall service delivery of Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM). This includes customer relationship management, direct service delivery of facilities management and technical services, as well as third party contract management for soft services and support services at GE locations across the Central and Western U.S.
Prior to his current role Dan was a Regional Facilities Manager on the GE account for the Central U.S. and Canada, and the Director of Operations for the BP account where he managed EFM services for BPs Global Research and Development Campus where he was accountable for the operations and maintenance of a 1.6M square foot critical facility which included research laboratories, pilot plants, data center, call center business, conference center, office space, and a central Combined Cooling, Heat and Power (CCHP) plant.
- CBRE University 2019 – Dark Green Leaders Program (Lions Cohort)
- CBRE University 2010 – Advanced Industrial Program
- CBRE Military
- City of Chicago – Stationary Engineers License (License #EN63328)
- IFMA – Facility Management Professional (FMP)
- U.S. GBCI – LEED (GA)
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Science in Business Management