As a Senior Project Manager for CBRE Phoenix Project Management, Daniel Felt assists the team in all phases of Tenant and Capital Improvement projects from inception through completion. His responsibilities include, budget and schedule tracking, bid analysis, vendor coordination and construction oversight. Dan manages every project closely to ensure compliance with project scope, deadlines, restrictions, ADA requirements, and specific job needs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Prior to joining CBRE, Dan served as a Clean Room Compliance Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Duties included site assessments, factory quality control and vendor management for a large technology client in Chandler, Arizona.
- He ensured accurate financial planning on projects and performed routine inspections to ensure safety, accuracy and compliance with job specifications and building regulations.
- In other project management roles, Dan’s responsibilities ranged from due diligence, vendor coordination, construction oversight and closeout.
- His experience in complex projects allows him to draw upon the many facets of CBRE, to deliver projects with results that meet client’s goals for budget and schedule.
- Clairon Partners, LLC
- Crow Holdings
- Cypress Office Properties, LLC
- Evergreen Industrial
- GE Capital
- HCP, Inc.
- LBA Realty
- Energizer Holdings
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Cypress - Various Buildings- TI & Repositioning - 200,000 SF
- HCP, Inc. - Various Medical Office Buildings - 800,000 SF
- LBA Realty - Various Towers- TI & Repositioning - 1,000,000 SF
- GE Capital - Various Towers & Retail - TI & Repositioning - 1,100,000 SF