Daniel Davis is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Central Valley Industrial group, specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial and land properties in the California’s San Joaquin Valley spanning from Stockton to Bakersfield. Daniel, along with his partners Tom Davis and Bob Taylor provide the highest level of service to corporate occupiers and institutional and local owners, investors, and developers.
Daniel has completed 128 transactions totaling $1.68 billion of gross consideration.
Prior to joining CBRE, Daniel worked as an Associate with Lee & Associates – Los Angeles North/ Ventura, where he specialized in industrial brokerage serving tenants, landlords, and business owners in the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County.
Daniel is a Bay Area native having grown up in Danville. He attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he completed as a sprinter on the Golden Bears Division 1 Track and Field team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CCIM Member
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License #01964386
- NAIOP – San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- Member, Big C Society
- Cal Track and Field Alum
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts; American Studies
- Crow Holdings, Lathrop | 1,135,653 SF (Lease)
- Crow Holdings, Lathrop | 1,135,653 SF (Sale)
- Buzz Oates, Lathrop | 870,294 SF (Lease)
- Clarion, Lathrop | 751,021 SF (Sale)
- Confidential Client | Tracy | 726,277 SF (Lease)
- Black Creek Group | Tracy | 461,810 SF (Lease)
- Melissa & Doug | Tracy | 235,000 SF (Lease)
- IPEX | Stockton | 116,954 SF (Lease)
- SF Opera, Modesto | 51,984 SF (Lease)
- Svelte, Stockton | 49,550 SF (Lease)
- Black Creek Group
- Buzz Oates
- Clarion Partners
- Crow Holdings
- LBA Realty
- Nearon Enterprises
- Seefried Industrial Properties