Daniel Close is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Industrial & Logistics Advisory Division, specializing in assisting owners, buyers, tenants and developers in the Colorado Front Range. Given his well-rounded real estate experience and continued relationships, his clients consistently rely on him for market information and strategy across the country. Daniel’s top priority for each client and every assignment is aligning long-term real estate goals with business needs, creating a strategy, and then executing them effectively on behalf of his clients. His diligence and proactive nature allow for the real estate process to be efficient and dynamic—building upon the foundation laid as a researcher taught him core principles, client needs and market fundamentals of the real estate industry.
Since becoming a broker in 2012, Daniel has participated in transactions totaling more than 4.2 million square feet and 579 acres—a combined value of over $401.1 million.
Professional Affiliation / Accreditations
- Real Estate License, State of Colorado
- DMCAR Young Broker of the Year, 2014 finalist
- Achieved CBRE Senior Associate in shortest timeframe possible
- Achieved CBRE Vice President in shortest timeframe possible
- Achieved CBRE First Vice President in shortest timeframe possible