Daniel Brandel joined the CBRE Long Island office in April 2008. Mr. Brandel specializes in tenant representation of office users, with an emphasis on achieving the most advantageous lease terms for his clients. Over Mr. Brandel’s tenure, he has completed transactions in excess of 3,500,000 square feet throughout the New York Tri-State area. As a result of his success and achievements, Mr. Brandel was the fastest broker in our Long Island office to be promoted from Associate to Senior Vice President.
Mr. Brandel has worked with sole proprietorships and corporate users to assist in the execution of various strategic initiatives including early renewals, recapturing of leases, relocations, disposition of unwanted space redundancies, purchase acquisitions and sale dispositions.
Mr. Brandel continuously provides quality service and ensures the realization of clients’ requirements and goals. He was recognized in 2009 as the top contributor of market data to the company database. In addition, he was awarded “Rising Star” from the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island in 2012, which encompasses approximately 300 members.
Mr. Brandel has represented a diverse group of tenants across numerous industries, including but not limited to Banking, Health Care, Law, Financial Services, Education, Internet Technology/ Software, Accounting, Insurance, Marketing, Staffing and Life Sciences/Biotechnology.
- Member of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island (CIBS)
- Founding Member, The Ohio State University chapter of Nourish International
- Graduate of CBRE University Advanced Office Program - Class of 2012
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance
Significant Tenant Transactions
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ)– 800,000 SF*
- Honeywell International –138,000 SF
- Clever Devices LTD - 65,000 SF*
- Lufthansa - 50,000 SF
- Yardi Systems - 50,000 SF*
- Northwestern Mutual - 40,000 SF*
- Bruno, Gerbino & Soriano, LLP - 37,000 SF*
- Moritt Hock Hamroff - 32,000 SF
- Sedgwick Claims - 28,000 SF
- Nassau Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc. - 25,000 SF*
- ADP - 25,000 SF
- Carter Deluca Farell & Schmidt LLP - 25,000 SF
- Siemens Corporation - 22,000 SF*
- Marsh McLennan Companies, Inc. - 15,000 SF
- Mass Mutual - 15,000 SF
* Multiple Transactions
Significant Sale Transactions
- 1640 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow – 108,000 SF (Office Building)
- 410 Lakeville Road, Lake Success – 104,000 SF (Office Building)
- 576 Broadhollow Road, Melville - 50,000 SF* (Office Building)
- 25 Davids Drive, Hauppauge - 40,000 SF (Industrial Building)
- 366 Woodmere Boulevard, Woodmere - 1.5 Acres (Land)
- 270/280 E. Main Street, Bay Shore - Strategic Assembly
- 1650 Hempstead Turnpike (Coliseum Motor Inn), East Meadow - 120 Rooms
* Multiple Transactions
- Bruno, Gerbino & Soriano, LLP
- Carter, DeLuca Farrell & Schmidt LLP
- Clever Devices, LTD
- Dentsply International
- Honeywell International
- Marsh McLennan Companies, Inc.
- Mass Mutual
- Moritt Hock Hamroff
- Nassau Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc.
- Northwell Health
- Northwestern Mutual
- Sedgwick Claims
- Siemens Corporation
- Target Corporation
- Yardi Systems