Dan Berkenfield is a Vice President at CBRE, and is in a successful partnership with Laird Perkins. Together, Dan and Laird focus their efforts on representing both property owners and tenants throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County Industrial Markets. Dan’s core objectives when representing his real estate clients is to add value, minimize risk and think creatively to meet and often exceed their individual goals.
Dan and his wife, Kristin, have two children and reside in Costa Mesa, California. When not working on real estate deals, Dan enjoys Crossfit workouts, surfing, golfing and skiing.
- Successfully completed over 446 sale and lease transactions, totaling over 13,500,000 Square Feet and exceeding $820,000,000 in total consideration
- Costar Power Broker Award – 2012, 2018
- Voit’s Career Best Year Award – 2012
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation - 2011
- Voit Rising Star Award – 2008
- Daum Commercial Top Rookie, Anaheim Office and Top 3 Rookie Company Wide - 2005
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR), Member
- Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR) - Forms Committee, Member
- Jewish Federation of LA & OC, Commercial Real Estate and Construction Group, Member
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science; Packaging, 1996
- 5.11 Tactical
- AEW Capital Management
- Alere Property Group LLC
- American Realty Advisors
- Architectural Finishing Solution, Inc.
- Best Logistics Technology
- Brooks Equipment
- Cosmetic Lab, Inc.
- Davis Partners LLC
- Gildred Development Company
- Global Wire Cloth Corp.
- Industrial Sprockets & Gears, Inc.
- Jatai International
- Lifegard Aquatics
- Mad Rock Climbing, Inc.
- McLellan Estate Company
- Nutrien Ag Solutions
- O’Connell Landscape
- Omcan, Inc.
- Razor USA, LLC
- The Muller Company
- Tuff Shed, Inc.