As a Sr. Project Manager with the CBRE Project Management Group in Phoenix, Curtlin Johnson is responsible for providing Occupier Project Management and Global Workplace Solutions clients with a full range of Project Management/Construction Management services.
Curtlin brings over two decades of experience in the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction Industries; Commercial, Critical Facilities, Industrial, Educational, and Residential Business Lines.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- Previously worked with some of Engineering News Record’s (ENR) top-rated organizations having multi-million dollar portfolios in PM/CM (Arcadis, Jacobs Civil and Parsons Corporation).
- Extensive experience in Programs and Projects involving Sustainability, Military Construction, State & Federal Capital Funding.
- In addition to working on traditional Design-Bid-Build (DBB) contracts, Curtlin completed many Design-Build (DB) and Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) on horizontal and vertical design and construction projects.
- Public Utility work includes, Command Centers, Security Integration and Barrier Protection for NERC Facilities, Data Centers, and High Level Warehouse Intelligent Lighting.
- Milwaukee School of Engineering, BS Architectural Engineering
- University of Phoenix, MBA Technology Management
- LEED AP BD+C
- Gannett, 200 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ, 42,043 SF
- Fairway Mortgage, 9977 N. 90th St., Scottsdale, AZ, 6,075 SF
- Motorola Solutions Inc., 1822 W. Third St., Tempe, AZ, 12,396 SF
- Tegna, 200 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ, 8,793 SF
- Charles Schwab
- City of Phoenix
- City of Tempe
- Department of Defense
- Fairway Mortgage
- Gen. Mitchell Airport
- Maricopa CountyWendy’s
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Milwaukee County
- PHX Sky Harbor Airport
- Qwest Communications
- University of Arizona