Conor joined CBRE in 2017 as an Associate with Advisory & Transaction Services. Conor works with Executive Vice President Jeffrey Babikian and specializes in occupier and investor representation throughout Northern New Jersey.
Conor is adept at identifying and selecting space that best suits occupier needs, as well as assisting investors with leasing and property acquisitions. His experience in marketing and project management allow him to analyze complexities of the real estate market from multiple angles and best advise his clients.
Conor has a bachelor’s degree in communications from The University of Maryland.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- University of Maryland, College of Arts and Humanities, Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- Bond University, Study Abroad, Spring 2015
- The Chard School Foundation
- McGinley Transportation Services
- The United Way of Northern New Jersey*
- L + M Development Partners*
- The Praedium Group*
*Denotes project experience prior to joining CBRE