Connor Scott is an Associate with CBRE's Indianapolis office brokerage advisory and transaction services. He supports multiple brokerage teams including John Vandenbark, Nick Svarczkopf, and Dan Richardson, who serve clients in the Indianapolis metro area with landlord and tenant representation in the leasing and sale of office properties.
Before joining CBRE, Connor was a sales manager and recruiter trainer for Aerotek Professional Services. In this role, Connor specialized in providing staffing solutions to clients within the Administrative Health Services industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Indiana
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts, History
- Castleton Park | 1,000,000 SF
- Hamilton Crossing | 550,000 SF
- One & Two Concourse | 243,000 SF
- Park Fletcher | 164,000 SF
- Heritage Park I, II & III | 160,000 SF
- Crosspoint 5 & 6 | 81,966 SF