Colleen Reilly is a Managing Director in CBRE’s Project Management group in the San Francisco Bay Area. Colleen’s extensive background gives her the ability to manage complex, high value projects while staying focused on Client Goals. Forging relationships with consistent communication and reliability is Colleen’s key to successful projects, effective teams, and positive client outcomes.
Colleen Reilly has over 25 years of project management experience covering an impressive range of industry sectors: Large scale Tenant Improvements, Class A commercial development and construction, Government funded military housing, data center development, construction, standards and fit-out, and Large scale commercial solar installations. Colleen was Director of Operations for the complete build and start-up of 22 data centers, domestic and international, managing teams and implementing processes resulting in greater efficiencies and savings. Most recently, Colleen led all aspects of her own development and construction management business, Declan Group LLC, managing public projects and private commercial Class A developments.
- National Bakery, San Leandro, CA – 120,000 SF – Entitlement process to expand site and use. Feasibility, Conditional Use, client liaison and lead with City.
- Verb Surgical, Mountain View, CA – 200,000+ SF. Tenant improvement construction of assembly labs and office space.
- Ford Motor Company, Research and Innovation Center, Palo Alto, CA – 150,000 SF from cold shell. Data center/raised floor to high end office space, Café, labs for R&D and increase in FAR for Audio Lab.
- ForeScout Technologies, San Jose, CA – 95,000 SF – Tenant Improvement Class A Office. From warm shell to move in and start up. Includes data centers and extensive AV, café, training room, live video/TV media studio.
- Bowman International School, Palo Alto, CA – 54,000 SF – Undeveloped parcels merged to accommodate three new buildings, entitlement, design and construction.
- Imperva, Redwood City, CA – 74,000 SF – Conversion of existing space to WorkPlace 360 improvements, while Tenant occupies.
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles CA, Bachelor of Science
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, Construction Management and Developer Financing
- Urban Land Institute
- San Jose Arena Authority
- San Jose Sports Authority Hall of Fame Sub-Committee
- Ford Motor Company
- San Jose Arena/SJ Sharks
- Veterans Administration
- SunPower HQ
- San Mateo USD
- Koyo Water
- Bowman School
- Santa Clara VTA
- Los Angeles USD
- Long's Drugs
- Actus Lend/Lease
- Exodus Communications