As a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Washington, D.C. office, Colin Fay focuses on landlord representation in the downtown office market.
Colin has eight years of experience in commercial real estate, including work as a Market Research analyst, a Tenant Representation broker, and he currently specializes in Landlord Agency Leasing. During his five years in brokerage roles, Colin has transacted over 830,000 SF in the D.C. metropolitan area. Colin’s background as a tenant representation broker provides him with the unique ability of identifying prospects in the market, as well as valuable insight on the demands of today’s tenants.
As a native Washingtonian, Colin has extensive D.C. market knowledge and strong relationships in the downtown brokerage community. This matched with his strategic thinking and creative approach makes him a trusted real estate advisor for his clients.
- Young Real Estate Professionals - D.C. Member
- Villanova Young Alumni Network - D.C. Chapter Member
- Gonzaga Business Network
- National MS Society: Volunteer
- Licensed Sales Professional in the District of Columbia and the State of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts, Villanova University
- Gonzaga College High School, Washington, DC
- 1105 Media
- Brunei Investment Agency
- CommonWealth Partners
- DC Bar Association
- Dwight Capital
- Experis Technology Group, Inc.
- HZDG, Inc.
- ILRF & Moriah Fund
- K&L Gates LLP
- McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC
- Meadow Partners
- Metropolitan Engineering, Inc.
- MRP Realty
- Mitchell Silberberg and Knupp LLP
- Nationwide, Inc.
- Phacil, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Realogy Holdings Corp
- SJG Properties
- Source Media Inc
- The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Teneo Holdings LLC
- TriPoint Solutions, LLC
- Trammel Crow Company
- UNIZO Holdings Company, LTD.
- WTS International