Colby Matzke is a DSF Analyst for the CBRE Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance Group, the in-house mortgage banking division of CBRE. Mr. Matzke began his professional career at CBRE as a Research Analyst in the San Diego office in 2017. Before CBRE, Colby spent three years in Dallas in software sales and client management, generating $1.2 million in revenue.
Since joining the San Diego Debt & Structured Finance team in 2019, Mr. Matzke has helped finance over $3 billion in real estate throughout the United States. He is a part of a successful multifamily team, financing large apartment properties as a direct lender via Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and HUD/FHA, as well as commercial properties.
- CCIM Member (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- mPact MBA network
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in California
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Additional courses in Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Principals, Real Estate Practice and Legal Aspects of Real Estate