As Senior Vice President of CBRE’s Capital Markets Multifamily Group in Houston, TX, Clint leads the multifamily investment sales platform for the Houston-Gulf Coast region.
Since 2006, he has marketed or sold assets valued at more than $3 billion in Texas and Louisiana. He was ranked as one of CBRE's Top National Producers for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Mr. Duncan's focus is advising multifamily owners and developers in Houston and the Gulf Coast region. He has been quoted in the media as an industry expert and his client list includes REITs, pension funds, private investment companies, local and national developers, banks, and special servicers.
Prior to his career in the real estate industry, Clint spent several years working in various business consulting positions for Andersen Consulting, Hewlett Packard, Acergy, and Lennar Homes. He graduated cum laude from Stephen F. Austin State University.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 – Ranked as one of CBRE's Top National Producers
- 2011 / 2012 / 2013 – Ranked as one of Transwestern’s Top National Producers
- Bachelor of Science I Biology with a Minor in Chemistry from Stephen F. Austin State University
Partial Transaction List
- Cityview Portfolio | 2,712 Units
- Texas Portfolio | 2,241 Units
- Cransbrook Portfolio | 1,038 Units
- Houston Portfolio | 1,524 Units
- Indigo Falls | 1,066 Units
- Tanglewood Court | 634 Units
- TA Associates
- Allied Realty
- LNR Partners
- Bridge Investment Group / ROC Funds
- Midland Loan Servicing
- Starwood Capital
- Pacifica Companies
- Ocwen Loan Servicing