Claire serves as a Transaction Manager on CBRE’s Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services Team in Houston, Texas.
In her role, she assists clients across all sectors with solving complex real estate challenges. Her primary focus is managing new leases, dispositions and restructures.
She excels at creative problem solving, maximizing value and establishing logical business priorities. Her organizational skills are instrumental in managing the time-sensitive responsibilities associated with overall client service and special projects.
Claire’s previous experience in the hospitality industry contributes to her success providing the service and creativity required by this position.
- Women’s Energy Network – Houston Chapter
- Participant in March of Dimes – Houston Division
- Participant in DonorsChoose
- Living Water International
- Chi Omega Houston Alumni Chapter
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Texas A&M University