CJ Goldberg is a Vice President in the CBRE Milwaukee office specializing in retail brokerage transactions. He started his career with CBRE in 2007 in Madison, WI and transferred to the Milwaukee office in 2009.
CJ’s specializes in shopping center leasing working with national, regional and local landlords. Completed deals have ranged from lease transactions for existing and future developments and sale transactions for ground up developments and retrofits of existing buildings.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin (CARW)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & History, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bonnie Management
- Bouraxis Properties
- CBL & Associates
- Dermond Property Investments
- Dunkin Donuts
- Great Clips
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Mandel Group, Inc.
- The UPS Store/MailBoxes Etc.
- UWM Real Estate Foundation