Cindy Jokerst is a Senior Project Manager in the DFW local market area representing a diverse group of clients, buildings owners and product types with an emphasis on complex industrial, development and asset services work. Her concentration and tenure in this market affords countless value opportunities to owners and occupiers, alike.
Ms. Jokerst expertise in design build construction advocates focus in the pre-design & pre-construction phases where cost & vision is key.
With evolving area & industrial trends, Cindy’s diverse skills positions her for swift action, adaptability, and resolution. Her services include facility assessment, lease strategy & negotiation, contractual mediation, cost analyses, design development, branding, construction implementation, utilities & telco coordination, decommissioning & relocation efforts.
Her ability to oversee the entire project process from inception to completion is vital to each project’s success story.
In 2019, Cindy managed over 6 million square feet of interior finish-out and capital improvement projects that resides in her nearly 30,000,000 square foot book of business.
- CTDI / Owner Representation / 705,955 SF
- Rheem Manufacturing / Owner Representation / 650,000 sf
- Stitch Fix, Inc. / Owner Representation / 490,000 sf
- Lonestar Logistics / Owner Representation / 270,000 sf
- Kroger, Co. / Owner Representation / 220,000 sf
- Pegasus Logistics / Owner Representation / 230,000 sf
- GE Aviation / Owner Representation / 220, 000 sf
- American Hotel Register / Owner Representation / 210, 000 sf
- Cherryman Industries / Owner Representation / 150, 000 sf
- CEVA/Raytheon / Owner Representation / 120, 000 sf
- Thyssen Krupp / Owner Representation / 90,000 sf
- NPIC / Owner Representation / 99,000 sf
- Sprint / Owner Representation / 75,000 SF
- Hafele / Owner Representation / 72,000 SF
- Bostik / Owner Representation / 47,000 SF
- A&B Properties
- Burns & Wilcox
- Clarion Partners
- Four Seasons
- GE Aviation
- Henry Schein
- Kuehne & Nagel
- James Campbell
- John Hancock
- Liquidated Environmental Solutions (LES)
- Lonestar Logistics
- NTE Aviation
- O’Rourke Sales Company
- Principal Financial Group
- Rheem Manufacturing
- State Farm
- Veterans Association (VA)