As a Project Management Director with CBRE, Chris Valocchi is responsible for leading comprehensive teams through all phases of strategic planning, design, construction and occupancy of commercial real estate entities, with a primary emphasis on hospital and medical office space. Chris has been involved in over 1 Million square feet of healthcare projects across the Valley with assignments ranging from medical office buildings to acute hospital environments and surgery centers. His full range of capabilities includes pre-lease advisory services, schedule and budget development, design and construction oversight, quality control and move coordination. Chris’s focus on client communications, project reporting and relationship management contribute to his consistent delivery of best in class services.
Prior to CBRE, Chris served as a Senior Project Manager with Scottsdale Healthcare, where he worked effectively with hospital executives, clinical leadership and administration to plan, program and execute project scope development for hospital campus master planning, medical office development and the expansion of the Employee Physician Network. His responsibilities included managing capital budgets, team development, facility coordination, procurement and leading all aspects of design and construction for 14 properties within the portfolio. Chris’s 30 years of progressive project management experience and understanding of development best practices, allow him to effectively mitigate risks and accelerate savings to drive his client’s occupancy and operational goals.
- Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital
- ±59,000 SF facility specializing in outpatient surgery and 26 bed short stay recovery unit.
- Shea Medical Center
- Emergency Department - 10 Bed Observation Unit
- Three-story Bridge Tower Expansion project.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer and Cancer Research Center
- Virginia G. Piper Surgery Center
- Scottsdale Radiation Oncology Center
- Linear Accelerator and Novalis Bending Ray vaults.
- Scottsdale Healthcare
- John C. Lincoln
- Phoenix Children’s
- Arizona Cardiology Group
- Affiliated Dermatology
- Scottsdale Medical Imaging
- Valley OBGYN
- Allergy and Immunology
- Town Center Medical Group
- Barrows Neurological Assoc.
- Joint Replacement Center
- Spine & Ortho Specialists
- Orthopedics N. Scottsdale
- US/AZ Oncology
- Palo Verde Cancer Center
- AZ Center for Cancer Care
- Scottsdale Medical Specialists
- AZ Kidney Disease, Hyperten.
- Urology Associates Ltd.
- Scottsdale Urologic Surgeons