Christopher Urban is the Real Estate Manager for the Liberty Center office complex in Pittsburgh’s Central Business District. Liberty Center, located next to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, includes the Federated Investors Tower, the Westin Convention Center Hotel, a retail concourse, and a shared parking garage.
Mr. Urban brings more than a decade of commercial property experience managing large, single and multi-tenant office and retail spaces to this position, along with the attention to detail expected at Class A properties. His previous property management and project management experience is augmented by the technical proficiency acquired from his education in engineering and previous years of experience in that field.
After more than 20 years away, he’s happy to be back in his hometown of Pittsburgh and on the CBRE Asset Services team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science Degree, United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Liberty Center, Pittsburgh, PA | 526,894 SF | Class A Office
- University Town Center, Hyattsville, MD| 4,700,000 SF | Mixed Use Development
- 30 & 50 West Watkins Mill Road, Gaithersburg, MD | 123,000 SF | Class A Office
- The Ponds at Lafayette, Chantilly, VA | 66,000 SF | Commercial Condominium
- National Guard Association Building, Washington, DC | 180,00 SF | Class A Office
- Federal Center Plaza, Washington, DC | 1,400,000 SF | Office and Hotel Complex