As an Assistant Real Estate Manager, Mr. Schultz is part of CBRE’s Asset Services Group. Working in the PepsiCo Chicago Plaza, Mr. Schultz is responsible for responding to all tenant needs and requests, as well as coordinating with maintenance and security staffs to resolve problems and or incidents. In addition, he is responsible for payment of all invoices, maintaining of certificates of insurance and endorsements covering risk to property and equipment, monthly reporting, tracking of buildings waste and recycling, and providing this information to tenant for sustainability purposes, bidding out of all service contracts, and coordinating tenant events.
Joining the firm in 2002, Mr. Schultz began his career at CBRE as a Property Administrator at Highland Landmark 2 located in Downers Grove, IL. Prior to CBRE, Mr. Schultz served as a Security Supervisor at a premier suburban office tower located in the east-west corridor, where he was responsible for supervision of all security activities, staffing, scheduling and reporting.
- Illinois Salesperson Real Estate License
- BOMA-TOBY Local and Regional winner
- LEED – NC/CI Platinum certification @ Sustainability center located within 555 W. Monroe – PepsiCo Chicago Plaza
- LEED – EB SILVER CERTIFICATION @ 555 W. MONROE – PEPSICO CHICAGO PLAZA
- Energy Star rating 2008 @ 555 W. Monroe – PepsiCo Chicago Plaza
- (2x) CBRE E4E Audit score of 100% - only building in market on both occasions
- Triton College
- Northwestern College
- CCIM Continuing Education
- The Positive Alternative course work
- Principal Global Investors
- CBRE Investors