Chris Menard joined CBRE in February 2018 as an Associate in the Midtown Manhattan office. He is responsible for advising and representing owners and tenants in the office and laboratory sectors. Chris joined CBRE after working at Transwestern, where he focused on expanding the firm’s tenant representation business development initiatives.
Chris’s key responsibilities include new business development, providing a valuable role in developing market research and day-to-day management of existing clients. He has leveraged his background in sales and business development to create and industry wide reputation for developing thoughtful, strategic real estate solutions.
Landlord Representation Clients
Tenant Representation Clients
- Moynihan Research Center | 800,000 SF Office/Lab Building
- Hudson Research Center | 350,000 SF Office/Lab Building
- Ardsley Park, Ardsley, NY | 250,000 SF Office/Lab Campus
- Third Eye Collective
- Garnett Station Partners
- Curriculum Associates
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson-New York
- Dickinson College, Bachelor of Arts in International Business & Management; minor in Economics