Chris assists users, owners, investors, and developers in the sale, purchase, and leasing of industrial properties. His clients include local, regional, and national organizations in a range of industries. Chris spent the first decade of his career in public accounting, which helps him to strategically analyze and structure transactions. His disciplined approach to client service revolves around attentiveness, attention to detail, and always doing the right thing. Chris is licensed as a CPA in the State of Oklahoma.
Chris serves the community as a member of the City Care Board of Directors. He is a graduate of SALLT, Leadership Oklahoma City's LOYAL program, and Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma's (inaugural) Leadership Council.
- Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium, Dr. David B. Carmichael Leadership Award (inaugural)
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Oklahoma City Chapter Distinguished C.P.A. Award
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Trailblazer Award
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, Community Service Award
- BKD CPAs & Advisors, Wow! Award
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs, Member
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Oklahoma State University, Master's of Science and Bachelor's of Science, Accounting
- Ann Arbor, L.P.
- Baker Contracting Farms
- Covell Development, LLC
- Greene Ranch Enterprises, Inc.
- GTA Investments, Inc.
- Hobby Lobby
- Howard T. Williams, Jr.
- John R Colbert Real Estate Holdings, LLC
- Peloton Properties, LLC
- Property Development Company One, LLC
- Renewal by Andersen
- RTS Realty, LLC
- Ryan V. Scaramella
- Tellworks Communications, LLC
- Unity Press, Inc./Love Envelopes
- ViaCore Nutrition/NuCare Nutrition
- Viersen Oil & Gas Co.
- WCB Pole Rd, LLC