Chris serves as a Senior Associate at CBRE and is a member of the South Florida Occupier Advisory Team. In this role, he primarily focuses on office tenant representation assisting clients with leasing, subleasing, acquisition and disposition of office properties in Palm Beach County. He also has experience with landlord representation giving him a unique, insider perspective when negotiating on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chris spent time with NAI in West Palm Beach and Colliers International in Boston. Chris lives in Jupiter, Florida. He enjoys spending time with his family and is a member at Tequesta Country Club.
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- 2015 Greater Boston Real Estate Board Rising Star of the Year Nominee
Snapshot of Select Clients/Deals
- Centurion Tower (sale) – $32,500,000
- Palm Beach International Plaza (sale) - $10,600,000
- Oxbow Carbon – 49,000 sf
- Confidential Financial Client – 15,000 sf
- Happy or Not Americas – 9,000 sf
- Key Bank – 7,000 sf
- Rollins College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science