Mr. Wooten is a Vice President with CBRE Investment Properties – Office & Industrial Group. Working in conjunction with Ron Rogg, his primary areas of responsibility include sourcing, structuring, and marketing office, industrial, flex and NNN transactions; financial modeling; and evaluation of potential transactions. Prior to joining CBRE in 2014, Mr. Wooten worked in the investment consulting industry as a client relations specialist with an institutional focus. He also spent five years as a research analyst conducting portfolio analysis and due diligence on both traditional and alternative investments for more than $100 billion in assets.
Mr. Wooten is an Orlando native and earned his Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida. He has earned his CCIM designation and is currently and a Level II Candidate in the CFA Program.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM) Candidate
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Central Florida
- NASD Series 7, Series 66 (inactive)