Chip Shealy is a First Vice President within the Office Services team at CBRE. Chip leverages his unique insight and experience to serve the specialized needs of tenants and owners in Charleston’s office market. As part of the CBRE network, Chip has access to local office market expertise and market research tools to help clients make strategic and informed decisions.
Chip focuses on leasing, development, acquisition and disposition of office properties in Charleston and is working with a diverse group of building owners and companies to optimize each client’s needs and values. He has been involved in multiple sale and leasing transactions of predominantly office properties in the Charleston area of over 1.7 million square feet grossing over $165 million since joining CBRE in 2013.
- 2021 President of the Charleston Commercial Investment Division (CID)
- Board of Directors – South Carolina Realtors
- Board of Directors – Charleston County Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Directors – Commercial MLS, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR)
- Board of Directors – Commercial Investment Division of CTAR
- Realtor of Distinction 2016-2020 – Commercial Circle, CTAR
- SIOR Designation – 2017
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Appalachian State University, B.S. in Communications
- JL Woode Ltd.
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Middleburg Communities
- Pearson Vue
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Caliber Home Loans
- Charleston County Assessors Office
- Consor Engineering
- Gordon & Rees
- Lasik Vision Institute
- Liberty Hall Capital
- RBC Capital Markets
- Southern Environmental Law Center