Chelsea is the Western Regional Manager of the Debt & Structured Finance group within CBRE Capital Markets. Chelsea holds extensive experience in the origination, structuring, underwriting, closing and servicing of commercial real estate debt for multifamily and commercial with various debt sources, including the agency lenders, life companies and banks.
Chelsea joined CBRE in 2010 and worked in the closing group to manage, coordinate and close Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae loans within the CBRE Capital Markets group. She was heavily aligned with Producers and focused on delivering the best execution possible for Clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chelsea worked in underwriting and closing for Grandbridge Real Estate Capital working on various commercial and multifamily transactions. Chelsea began her career as in-house counsel at a commercial real estate development firm in the Houston area. She focused on the acquisition of office, land and multifamily properties with various nationwide equity partners.
- CBRE Women's Network
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association Future Leader Program (2020)
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award (2016; Multifamily Loan Closing Group)
- CBRE President's Award (2012; Conduit and Agency Closing Group & Multi-Housing Finance Team)
- Bachelor of Arts, Tulane University
- Juris Doctorate, University of Houston Law Center