Chase Jones, MAI, ASA is a First Vice President working in the Southeast Region of CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Group with over 10 years of valuation experience. He has been active in commercial real estate valuation with experience involving all areas of income producing properties ranging from retail, industrial, office, healthcare, and multi-family to special use properties including golf courses, marinas, institutional uses, and seniors housing. He has specialized in Seniors Housing and Healthcare valuation since joining the Healthcare Specialty Practice Team (formerly with Colliers).
Prior to CBRE, he was a Valuation Services Director with Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services and a Senior Appraiser with C.S. McCall & Co., LLC. He has worked in various professional fields ranging from engineering to marketing and production management prior to entering the appraisal profession.
- Member Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- South Carolina Certified General Appraiser, No. CG 6233
- Georgia Certified General Appraiser, No. 354082
- North Carolina Certified General Appraiser, No. A7784
- Tennessee Certified General Appraiser, No. 5313
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission – Licensed Salesman
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Clemson University
- Appraisal Institute Coursework
- Roper St. Francis Hospital
- South State Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- First United Bank
- Grand South Bank
- Old Colony Capital Corp.
- Orion Energy Partners
- Atlantic Marina Holdings
- National Cooperative Bank
- Lillibridge Healthcare