Charles Hanover brings over 27 years of experience to his role as a Real Estate Manager with CBRE. During this period, Charles has represented an impressive array of institutional, municipal, and corporate clients in the acquisition, management, and strategic positioning of their real estate assets. Currently he is responsible for the management of both office and retail assets encompassing over 400,000 square feet of rentable area. In this role, Charles oversees budget formulation and execution, expense reconciliations, vendor contract negotiations, risk management, lease administration, and owner/tenant relations. Clients have benefited greatly from Charles’ comprehensive expertise, including investment analysis, vendor management, budget optimization, market feasibility, leasing, and asset valuation.
Prior to joining CBRE, Charles served as a commercial real estate consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a Senior Consultant with Grubb & Ellis for 15 years and then as an associate with Hill & Co. for 10 years, he was a trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and institutional clients, such as Nabisco Inc., Michelin Group, and Wells Fargo Trust. He provided asset management, expansion/disposition services, and feasibility analysis to these and other valued clients. Overall, Charles has represented client assets totaling more than 32 million square feet in virtually all real estate categories including retail, office, industrial, and multi-family.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Tennessee Affiliate Broker License
- Mississippi Real Estate Salesperson License
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- Series 7 Securities Certificate
- Series 63 Securities Certificate
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts; Economics
- Nabisco Inc.
- Michelin Group
- City of Memphis
- First National Bank of Northern California
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- Lincoln Property Company
- Trammell Crow Company
- Pitney Bowes
- Columbus Pacific Properties
- Capital Crossing
- The Southland Companies