With a formal background in workplace research and design, Cerise advises leading organizations to develop mission-driven workplace strategies that align with the broader business objectives. Cerise's collaborative and data-centric approach to workplace prioritize close alignment between business goals, real estate strategy, and the overall employee experience.
Prior to joining CBRE, Cerise was a senior strategist and project manager in Gensler's workplace consulting practice focusing on large scale corporate campus transformation projects across the northeast region, including Partners HealthCare and Reebok HQ relocation. Cerise supports clients through a full spectrum of workplace strategy advisory solutions, from benchmarking & trends, data analytics, programming, experience strategy, and through the change management process.
In 2019, Cerise was recognized by Connect CRE Media as one of the Next Generation Honorees, recognizing young leaders in the commercial real estate industry who are likely to be influential for years to come. Cerise currently serves as a committee member at CoreNet New England Real Advantage and Design Museum's Workplace Innovation Think Tank.
Cerise holds a bachelor and master's degrees from Cornell University in Design + Environmental Analysis with a focus on human-centered design, real estate, workplace research, and health & well-being.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CoreNet New England, Real Advantage Committee
- CoreNet New England, Leadership 2.0
- Design Museum Foundation, Workplace Innovation Think Tank Committee
- Visiting Lecturer, Cornell University
- Cornell University, Master of Science, Human Environment Relations, Workplace Research + Real Estate
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science, Design and Environmental Analysis