Cerise is a Senior Vice President at CBRE Boston Consulting and the Life Science Consulting group. With formal background in workplace strategy, Cerise advises occupiers and investors on identifying strategic opportunities that speak to broader business objectives, uncovering actionable insights around real estate through the lens of workplace strategy and employee experience.
Prior to joining CBRE, Cerise was a strategy lead in Gensler's workplace consulting practice focusing on large scale corporate campus transformation projects, including Partners HealthCare and Reebok Boston Headquarters.
In 2019, Cerise was recognized by Connect CRE Media as one of the Next Generation Honorees, recognizing young leaders in the commercial real estate industry who are likely to be influential for years to come. Cerise holds a bachelor and master’s degrees from Cornell University with a focus on human-centered design, real estate, workplace research, and health & well-being.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE, Boston Office Co-Chair of D&I Task Force
- CoreNet New England, Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity Committee
- CoreNet New England, Real Advantage Committee
- Design Museum Foundation, Workplace Innovation Think Tank
- Visiting Lecturer, Cornell University & Suffolk University
- M.S., Human Environment Relations, Workplace Strategy + Real Estate, Cornell University
- B.S., Design and Environmental Analysis, Cornell University