Cecilia Crain is the Senior Facilities Manager for the Capitol Hill and East King County portfolio on the Group Health account. She manages Group Health’s 1.3MSF hospital portfolio and oversees the cooperative’s regulatory compliance program for facilities. Cecilia’s prior experience includes 15 years in healthcare and medical manufacturing operations.
In her 20-year management career, Cecilia has managed multiple departments including biomedical field service, technical support, medical reception and appointment call centers, IT Help Desk, facilities, environmental services, construction, project management, master planning, safety and regulatory compliance and security.
- Regulatory survey preparation and planning, including The Joint Commission, DNV Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare , CMS, Food and Drug Administration and state agencies
- Healthcare facilities management including building operations, environmental services, safety, security, emergency management and business continuity planning
- Healthcare, manufacturing and critical facility construction and project management
- Hospital campus strategic planning
- Electronic management system implementations, including work order management, technical support and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Customer Service call center management, including technical support, appointment centers and PBX